Training for any endurance event is not complete, nor is it the honest athlete who says it is, without some procrastination. And for this, I am responsible. Today, I come bearing a silly cat video: Ferocious Cat Battles the Mailman Through the Mail Slot.
Come crastinate with me, Sisters!
Your Routine (should you choose to accept it)
- Jump rope for 1 minute.
- Watch video while catching your breath.
- Laugh – and laugh loud. Go ahead, that’s part of it.
- Wiping your eyes, check underneath your desk. Maybe you left your composure under there somewhere.
- Jump rope for another ninety seconds (sounds shorter, doesn’t it?)
- Repeat – three times. Really, it’s that funny.
Later this afternoon, don’t miss the chance to cruise around the office and show it to three of your friends or even a random colleague or two. See how long it takes you to convince them that jumping rope is part of the fun…